Boys & Girls Club of Vineland
2017 - 2018 SCHOOL YEAR
POWER HOUR AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM
YOUTH (K through 8th) who are new or returning this year interested in enrolling in the Boys & Girls Club of Vineland’s Power Hour After-School Program are required to register for and attend one of the Orientation/Registration sessions listed below.
Located at the Carl Arthur Recreation Site at 304 West Plum Street, Vineland, NJ 08360
To register for the Boys & Girls Club of Vineland’s Power Hour After-School Program, you must have the following:
1. Membership Registration Form
2. Immunization Records
3. Proof of Income (i.e., pay stubs, award letters, income tax form, etc.)
4. 2016/2017 Final Report Card (includes GPA, Attendance, and School Behavior)
5. Health History Form (asthma, ADD/ADHD, allergies, other special needs)
6. Parent/Caregiver Handbook
7. Member Registration Payment
8. First Month Payment
NOTE: Payment is due at the time of registration. All required forms (listed above) and payment must be turned in at the time of your appointment to guarantee your place. Enrollment is taken on a first come, first served basis and does not “roll over” from the previous school year.
Please be aware that space is limited for each program and subject to sufficient enrollment. If your child is waitlisted for a program, you will be notified if space becomes available. If you miss the registration deadline, please contact the programs sites to find out if space is still available.
NEW CHANGES TO THE AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM
Please read carefully before ENROLLING.